Perform to Your Standards
We want help you maximise your enjoyment of your Windcraft Group Sailing Yacht or powerboat, as well as helping you protect your valuable asset.
Which is why our Windcraft Group Service Centre:
- provides an exceptional level of service and ongoing product satisfaction
- as Australia’s premiere after-sales service centre, leads the industry in terms of owner support
- offers servicing in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland, and national and international service support
We extensively check thousands of different components from hundreds of manufacturers in our dock, then we put your yacht through her paces in the open ocean…
…so your Windcraft yacht or powerboat will continue to bring you many years of hassle-free, relaxing memories and amazing adventures.
Maximise Your Yachting experience
At Windcraft Group our attention to detail ensures that your onboard experience as a new owner is nothing short of outstanding.
When we commission, customise and handover your new Windcraft Group Sailing Yacht or Powerboat we:
- ascertain that its equipment performs well technically
- ensure it will handle the challenging conditions of the sea
- personally test each and every element of your technical, operational and domestic systems
- can equip your yacht with the accessories and extras that make your time onboard more fun, enjoyable and safe
We have the ability and experience to tune your yacht to your exacting requirements… maximising your yachting experience.
What Makes A Windcraft Service So Different?
Because our Service Centre is set up to service Windcraft Group yachts and motor vessels exclusively, we can guarantee you a hassle free annual service
We always have a large range of replacement parts in stock. And if we don’t have a specific part, we have the contacts to source them quickly.
Our technicians know the Windcraft Group vessels intimately, and we complete work quickly, cost effectively and to a very high standard.
Most of our services are done at our bases in Sydney, Melbourne, Coomera and Auckland. If you can’t get your boat to us yourself, for a small charge we offer a pick-up and delivery service.
Only the Windcraft Group Service Centre can guarantee you and your vessel will get the attention and the quality of service you deserve, wherever in the world you need it…
… providing you with the peace of mind that your boat is receiving the attention to detail it deserves, to ensure the comfort and safety of you and your family and friends.
Maintain the Integrity & Resale value of Your Investment
When you use genuine original parts and equipment for your Windcraft yachts and motor vessels not only will your vessel will perform perfectly as it was designed, but you also maintain the integrity and resale value of your investment.
At Windcraft Group Service Centre our access to Europe’s biggest yacht builders and the world’s major marine suppliers and equipment manufacturers means we:
- can quickly and cost-effectively provide you with original manufacturer equipment and spare parts
- have access to the back-catalogue for all of the brands we represent for both current models and older generations
- can quickly air-freight in any parts we don’t have in stock
And our extensive experience with the latest marine equipment & technologies and international network ensures you always get the best parts at the most competitive prices.